Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tinker Tailor Soldier Swamp Person

Taking a break from the songs-inspiring-blog-posts fever I'm in (it's more fun than swinging a bag of kittens around, though not for the kittens) just to say how nice it is that, even with the local libraries closed for the holiday weekend (National Frog-Catching Day...or Memorial Day, one of the two), I can still roll down to my former stomping grounds of Clemson's Cooper Library for a few hours and spend some quality time online wondering why no one has written anything on my wall for hours.

I mean, come on people...it's Facebook. That's what you do.

And I parked downtown, which means I have a nice hike ahead of me, but I'm cool with that because I'm parked in the parking garage downtown, which means I have plenty of time to make it back...and plenty of time to discover the damage from someone sideswiping me...or breaking into my car and stealing it...oh god, did I remember to lock it? I gotta go!

Nah, I'm sure it will be fine...unless it isn't...why  did I have to park so far away? And why hasn't anyone said anything on my wall on Facebook?

Oh, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is the bomb-diggity of spy movies, finally saw it last night and loved it. I'm anxious to see if The Honourable Schoolboy is just around the corner. Check it out!

Now, about the graffiti on my car left by the clever French thief and rapscallion Jean-Marie Salamandier....

No comments:

Post a Comment