Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ministry of Silly Walks

Just a quick one tonight, met up with an old friend I hadn't seen in forever to have dinner and catch up. Always nice to do that, I must say. I've been spending a lot of time with either co-workers or family, so to remember, however briefly, that I have a life beyond the demands of my family or the confines of my workspace is always welcome.

Anyway, HIMYM ended its season last night, and "New Girl" did so last week, as well as "The Office" (yeah, I still watch). That means that, with the finale of "Community" just around the corner, I'm all set for Rerun City when it comes to TV (i.e. lots of Travel channel or just spending more time with the TV off, reading).

I checked out a book about the Civil War recently, before remembering that I just finished Shelby Foote's massive trilogy and thus have no desire to read about the Civil War for the time being. Such is life...

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment